Pay On Account
Dedicated Account Manager
100% Online Learning
Delivered By Industry Experts
Easy To Use Online Platform
Mental health in the workplace is fast becoming a national priority. Mental health issues account for 22.8% of all disabilities, with the wider economic cost to be £105.2 billion each year.
With one in four people experiencing mental health issues every year, there is a good chance there is someone in your organisation is having difficulties.
The ability to spot early signs of distress can make the difference between needing support and a mental health emergency.
Highly flexible self-paced learning
No workshops or out-of-office training
- Understand the Mental Capacity Act 2005
- Learn why the Mental Capacity Act 2005 matters
- Implement Mental Capacity Act compliance
- Gain essential insight into key mental health legislation
- Learn transferrable skills that can increase your employment prospects
- Develop a foundational understanding of mental health issues
- Teaches an understanding of mental health
- Covers essential legislation that supports mental health
- Learn what to do in the event of a mental health emergency
- Gives valuable insight into mental health
- Support individuals with mental health issues in your place of work
- Progress your learning to deepen your understanding
By providing training to team leaders and managers, you can equip them with the knowledge and skills to support team members who are struggling with mental health issues.
This can keep the individual working and productive and avoid the challenges associated with having a member of staff out of work for long periods. Or on reduced hours while they work through their issues.
Being able to prevent or help someone through a crisis helps reduce costs but boosts morale and makes the entire organisation feel valued, supported and understood.